Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chapter : It's almost 6am!

Currently sitting in the office at 5.20am typing an entry, taking a short break doing 2D Flash animation before resuming the tedious task again...I have been in this company for almost a month now and adapting pretty well. 

Today’s the first time that I’m staying a night in the office finishing up some stuff. My colleague is feeling sleepy even though we both napped for a while around 2am. Basically, I couldn’t sleep because I was worried about the animation that is due...later TODAY. 

I haven’t done 2D animation in years because I was mostly trained in 3D animation so doing 2D animation is a huge challenge for me. Thankfully, I have a great colleague to teach me a few tricks about animating in Flash. We’re not doing frame by frame animation but more like cut-out-ish looking animation and I hope that we would have time to actually make it even better.

Luckily the office would be close on the 23rd of December because they are renovating the office. So I have an extra holiday which allows me to do ALL my house chores that I have been neglecting. The main thing that I need to do is to CLEAN UP MY ROOM. I have been going home late everyday so I haven’t had the chance to tidy up my room and my cousins from Singapore are coming on the 29th to stay with my family for the night up to my brother’s 21st birthday. 

But on Christmas, the boyfriend and I are heading to our friend’s place for BBQ, without missing the Rock Band sessions and other card games. I’m still thinking what to get for the boyfriend after his glorious surprise gift for me. Why is it so hard to get a guy a present? 

I can’t believe that the year is coming to an end! How time flies...Maybe I will write a list of “THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR” just to recap what interesting events that made an impact in my life. 

Till then, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Time for me to get back to work.

No comments: