Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chapter : First Post of the New Year

Welcome to the year 2011! Quick updates on what happened to me last year.

  1. Graduated with a Masters in Animation
  2. Failed for the first time when completing my Masters
  3. Met someone new
  4. Got a job
  5. Made more new friends
  6. Stayed in the office overnight for two days straight
  7. Managed to complete a project
  8. Got my first pay check
  9. Got a new car (2nd hand though but still!)
  10. Got a Nintendo DS as a Christmas gift

These are few highlights that I can remember from the top of my head. If anyone asks, what my New Year’s resolution is, there’s only one.

NOT TO MAKE ANY RESOLUTIONS.

Because I know that I will never keep them or do them. For now, I’m taking things as it goes. Hopefully this year will be another great year!

No comments: