Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chapter : Food List II

Updating the food list because the boyfriend asked me too...well, also because whenever I asked him what he has for lunch he would say something then I would start to crave for it too...

THINGS I HAVE YET TO EAT.

  1. Chee Cheong Fun
  2. Curry Laksa
  3. Tom Yum Mee Hoon
  4. Bachang
  5. Lemang
  6. Steamboat
  7. Dim Sum
  8. Bak Kut Teh
  9. Loh Bak
  10. Nasi Briyani
  11. Ramlee Burger (ate Otai Burger, it's the same to me!!)
  12. Rojak Buah
  13. Nasi Kandar
  14. Loh Mai Kai

Shit, all these food listing is making me hungry...but I can’t think of anymore!!

3 comments:

mr jp said...

Is this a *hint* *hint* to the boyfriend?

Birthie said...

A lot more to cross out.

Lemme guess. You had 1, 7, 14 in one restaurant?

alwizhyper said...

@ jason : thank you dear!! :)

@ birthmark : hahaha, yeap!!