Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chapter : Tagged Entry

I had to do this because

  1. I was tagged
  2. At least I can “write” an entry for my friend who tagged me
  3. So I think she can stop calling me, monkey. Which I strongly believe that it will never happen.

So anyway, this is a post where it isn’t my usual entries.

Taggy: Jovial Chai

1. Name: Jessie Goh
2. Nickname: jesc, susu, sweetie, baby, honey, wifey, girl, jester, nuthead, clown, woman, monkey, ting ting, ting ah, gunting, sotong, shooting, ting-a-ling, crazy, psychotic, beautiful....
3. Married: In a relationship
4. Male or Female: Female.
5. High School: SMDU (Form 1), Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
6. College: The One Academy, Griffith University
7. Short hair or long hair: Short.
8. Are you a health freak?: If I’m a health freak, that means I can easily bake a pie. You know what I mean by that one.
9. Height: 161cm
10. Do you have a crush on someone?: No one
11. Do you like yourself?: Sometimes.
12. Piercings: 2 in each ear
13. Righty or lefty?: Lefty

FIRST'S
14. First surgery: None
15. First piercing(s): Can’t remember
16. First person you see in the morning: Myself in the mirror
17. First award: Too old to remember. Ha!
18. First sport you joined: Taekwondo
19. First pet: Dogs. A pet fish which my youngest brother killed it by polluting the water with coins thinking it will bring luck.
20. First vacation: Erm, to Thailand I think? Don’t remember.
22. First crush: How in the world am I supposed to remember that?
23. Eating: Air at the moment
24. Drinking: Saliva
25. I'm about to: go downstairs and help in the kitchen
26. Want kids: maybe.
27. Want to get married: of course
28. Careers in mind: animator or maybe just find a guy who has loads of money. HA!

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
30. Hugs or kisses: Both. There is no better than having both! :D
31. Shorter or taller: Taller.
32. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
33. Sensitive or loud: Loud.
34. Trouble maker or hesitant: In between

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger: Never in my life
36. Drank bubbles: From blowing in my milk? Then yes. Haha!
37. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost both.
38. Ran away from home: Nope
39. Liked someone younger?: I’m dating one. Clear enough? Haha!
40. Liked someone older: Of course.
41. Broken someone's heart: Unfortunately, yes.
42. Been arrested: Nope
43. Cried when someone died: Yes
44. Liked a friend: Definitely.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself: Half the time…
46. Miracles: To certain extend
47. Heaven: Yes
48. Santa Clause: Yes. I’m still childlike.
49. Angels: Of course

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Definitely.
51. Do you believe in God: Yes


PEOPLE I'M TAGGING

1. Jin
2. Nicky
3. Whoever wants to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Taggy: My lovely girlfriend

1. Name: Phua Eu Jin
2. Nickname: hubby, baby, dear dear, hubby, hubby, phuachukang, jin.
3. Married: In a relationship
4. Male or Female: Male
5. High School: SMKSJ(Form1-3), SMKSP(Form4-5)
6. College: KBU International College
7. Short hair or long hair: I'm not sure, short I guess.
8. Are you a health freak?: Hell NO
9. Height: 183cm?
10. Do you have a crush on someone?: Used to, but then I'm with her now. ;)
11. Do you like yourself?: At times, yeah.
12. Piercings: 2 in left ear
13. Righty or lefty?: Righty

FIRST'S
14. First surgery: None
15. First piercing(s): Early this year, my girlfriend was beaming the entire night!
16. First person you see in the morning: Mom
17. First award: Kindergarten - Best best boy award! (yes, there are TWO bests)
18. First sport you joined: Badminton
19. First pet: A Bull Terrier. Fierce as hell.
20. First vacation: London when I was 5. Hardly remember the details. T.T
22. First crush: Some girl in primary school? LOL
23. Eating: Just had Durian
24. Drinking: Plain water
25. I'm about to: Start on Motivation for my assignment
26. Want kids: maybe.
27. Want to get married: Absolutely.
28. Careers in mind: Fund Manager.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes: Lips. Her lips.
30. Hugs or kisses: Both. There is no better than having both! :D - I won't bother to change this cos its the same thing I have in mind! <33
31. Shorter or taller: Shorter Lo1
32. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantically spontaneous!
33. Sensitive or loud: Loud.
34. Trouble maker or hesitant: Definitely trouble maker.

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger: Nope
36. Drank bubbles: How do you do that?
37. Lost glasses/contacts: Don't wear neither.
38. Ran away from home: Nope
39. Liked someone younger?: Yeah.
40. Liked someone older: Like her? I LOVE her! Dating her right now!
41. Broken someone's heart: Yes.
42. Been arrested: Nah, got pulled over a couple of times though.
43. Cried when someone died: Nope.
44. Liked a friend: Yeah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself: Yes.
46. Miracles: Never seen one happen, but I'll keep believing for the sake of it.
47. Heaven: Yes, that's whenever she's with me.
48. Santa Clause: I thought it was Santa Claus? ZOMGWTFBBQ
49. Angels: I think I'm dating one. Yes yes, corny, I know.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now: I'm commenting in her blog.
51. Do you believe in God: Maybe.