Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chapter : THE MATTERHORN BURGER


Just few days ago, the boyfriend and I plus 7 other people went to Euro Deli, Damansara Kim to try the MATTERHORN BURGER! 

Basically it’s a HUGE ass burger weighs about 2.75kg and you need at least 5 people to finish that ONE burger. Well, I guess I shall put up the video for you to watch it to understand and pictures from that day itself. The pictures are from the boyfriend’s camera...

The video where I found out about the Matterhorn Burger. My mom told me that the guy taking on the challenge was my dad's friend's son...Small world. Anyway, the challenge is that if you are able to finish the burger within 45 minutes (?) then you will get RM 100 and get your picture taken to be put onto the WALL OF FAME! So far only two challengers have succeeded!




Our first picture together in MALAYSIA
While waiting for our burgers
The boyfriend trying to eat a mini Matterhorn
The MATTERHORN BURGERS
Group one
Group two
See how much stuffs they put inside the burger?
This was MY piece and I managed to finish it!
Jason taking a huge arse bite from a huge arse piece





Playing photo hunt after Matterhorn
Playing Bishi Bashi


2 comments:

mr jp said...

Except for the shadows making it look like I have a skin condition, I really like that picture of us!

yuinpang said...

IT'S THE SIZE OF A HEAD!!!! DDD:

RM100 AS PRIZE? NOT ENOUGH MAN!! Should up the price, then it's worth the money! :P Imagine having those calories in the system... XD;;;;;;; 11 slices of cheese.......... OMG!!! Enough amount of cheese to make pizza!