Friday, March 28, 2008

Chapter : Jin and My blog.

Yesterday I decided that I would let my boyfriend read my blog. Funny thing is that I never knew that he didn’t know that I have actually a blog that I write occasionally onto. It all started with a conversation on Skype. This is how it went.

[12:31:48 AM] eujinrawks says: trust me, being screwed by me would be the least of your worries when you get back

[12:31:59 AM] eujinrawks says: i was actually thinkin that you'd make me wait

[12:32:13 AM] eujinrawks says: why'd u think it took me so long to ask that random question?

[12:32:22 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: washing cup

[12:32:25 AM] eujinrawks says: i did some serious thinking since that night at ttdi plaza

[12:32:28 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: then i just pop into my mind o.o

[12:32:34 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: *it

[12:32:42 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: what serious thinking o.o

[12:32:53 AM] eujinrawks says: about whether to pop the question

[12:32:58 AM] eujinrawks says: to ask you to be with me

[12:33:00 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: I POPPED THE QUSTION

[12:33:07 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: IT WAS WEIRD OKAY

[12:33:08 AM] eujinrawks says: i didn't worry about how

[12:33:09 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: HOLY SHIT

[12:33:11 AM] eujinrawks says: no it wasn't

[12:33:12 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: DID U READ MY BLOG?!!?

[12:33:14 AM] eujinrawks says: i was gonna ask

[12:33:20 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: OH YES I DID

[12:33:20 AM] eujinrawks says: what blog??

[12:33:23 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: alwizhyper.blogspot.com

[12:33:24 AM] eujinrawks says: YOU HAVE A BLOG???

[12:33:27 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: PFFT.

[12:33:28 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: DORH.

[12:33:34 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: u never knew

[12:33:35 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: ahahahaha

[12:33:39 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: u will laugh ur arse off.

[12:33:41 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: ahahahahahahaha

[12:33:43 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: now i regret

[12:33:44 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: shit

[12:33:46 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: noooo

[12:33:47 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: dont go

[12:33:48 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: stay

[12:33:49 AM] jesc aka alwizhyper says: read convo!

But sadly, he didn’t return back to the conversation and decided to be engrossed in the stories that I wrote in my blog. I started this blog years back when I was with another boyfriend that time but that didn’t work out and I found a new one to share my life with! I was trying my best to distract my boyfriend from the blog but I failed to do so and instead he kept asking me to stop doing that because it is making him to start reading the entries from the start. Talk about making a person blush!

He told me that it was the sweetest thing anyone has done for him and making him feel much more better and secured because I don’t post our pictures up on Friendster and it causes him to feel insecure as though I didn’t want anyone to know that I was with someone apart from having the status “in a relationship” part. I decided to give him time to read my blog and asked him to start from the first entry of my blog and he was reading it and talking to me occasionally while I tried my best to keep myself from blushing. I was actually thinking ways how to kill myself from being this humiliated in my life and I actually thought up a few ways to do it and it ended up killing self with a corkscrew. Don’t ask.

Then today I asked him again how far has he gotten to reading my blog even though he self proclaimed himself that he was now a big fan of my blog and just to find out that he skipped through all my entries because he got bored and started reading from the part where I mentioned him. A few entries that I wrote about him, how we met and what do I think of him. I knew that one day it would come to haunt me the moment I posted up those entries and proclaiming my feelings towards him. Why Lord! Do you enjoy yourself doing this to me? Am I such an amusement to you? I know I am for someone and I could feel him smirking as he is reading this.

No comments: