Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chapter : Just Another Saturday.

It was such a tiring day. First went over to the mall to grab Harry Potter movie tickets with the boyfriend and walked around a bit. It was such a bad idea to wear 3 (or was it 4?) inch heels because it killed my feet. After few rounds, the shoes were literally eating my feet ALIVE!

The boyfriend and I did some walking around, ate some brunch and then some yoghurt. Then off to see him get his hair cut. His hair finally grew back after months of being a little monk. Anyway, Harry Potter movie was not bad. I wouldn’t say it was awesome because it felt...to me incomplete. Like I would always feel that there would be a HARRY POTTER MOVIE COMEBACK or something along those lines.

I was really happy to see the actor who played Neville Longbottom. He grew up to be such a handsome stud and he has a lot of screen time too! So yay for me! I was scared shitless when I saw the scenes with the huge ass snake. Wouldn’t mind watching Harry Potter again though...

After the movie, rushed off to celebrate my aunt’s 60th birthday which was located at some Chinese restaurant near where the boyfriend’s office is. The room we were in has a karaoke machine so naturally all of us started to choose songs to sing!

Karaoke, brings people together...brings joy and laughter. Everyone is just there to have fun, singing and laughing regardless whether they can belt out a tune or not. Maybe I was really tired and my feet were killing me...couldn’t take all the singing and people talking at the same time...but at least I know that everyone enjoyed themselves including my grandmother. She was clapping whenever my aunts were singing. 

Towards the end I was singing Lady Gaga’s - Bad Romance because my youngest aunt requested for it and then Kelly Clarkson’s – Because of You. That song literally left me breathless because it’s always high pitch and powerful and my voice...Like a toad can’t reach that high so it sounded like someone trying to choke a duck. 

But it really made me want to go to have an awesome karaoke session again with my girlfriends. Maybe should plan another karaoke session with the rock band group...hmm...

No comments: